Digital Date Time Clock

Monday 30 September 2013

PSP Games...

First of all, let me introduce my name. My name is Amir but in game I'm Tatane.

I played almost all the game console.
From Game Station, PS, Gameboy
PS2, PS3, PSP, PSVita,
PC, X-box, Wii and NDS

But in the end, I preferred any consoles that portable.

So, now I play PSP

My Beloved PSP (My second wife)

I have finish many games.
Such as Silent Hill Shattered Memories,
Fate Extra, God Of War Chain of Olympus,
Kingdom Heart, Final Fantasy and many more games.

Now I'm playing Black Rock Shooter The Game.

If you have any question about PSP software or maybe latest games,
maybe I can answer it for you.
But, don't forget to visit gamefaq before asking me. 

3 comments:

  1. Hy tatane, what kind of psp that i have to buy for play the anime games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psp 1000, psp 2000 or psp 3000? Which one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer 3000 and latest software update..
      One of my friend's psp is 2000 and he cannot play God Eater 2.
      So, I prefer PSP 3000.

      Delete

background:#c1deee url(http://hidedoor.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/scxpfacrhvknygclmf/s4jo/p2/-bH9AzBUEiTc/UQW6yyxXtUI/AAAAAAAAAwI/8JRy5jzq4Ps/s912/JD8mWs7.png) repeat-x scroll top left; Sony PSP